Re: [K12OSN] MSCLinux (OT)

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your information.  By chance I came across the website of
msclinux.com.  They claim

"MSC.Linux is the definitive cluster distribution designed for the most
demanding computational environments in engineering and life sciences.
If you're lucky enough to have to build a cluster, this is the
distribution for you"

For curiosity I tried to collect opinion from other folks on this list.

Thanks again.

B.Regards
Stephen