Re: [K12OSN] JavaVM using all CPU

>> Our server is a 1.4 Athlon with 512mb DDR.  Any suggestions?

First of all I'll state that I'm a proud AMD man, always have been. But
Intel's XEON still has AMD whooped pretty good on the server end with its
hyperthreading technology. I would say a dual xeon would be fine. If
you're wanting a lot of your students to do extensive java stuff....then
I'm sure you could cluster 10 or 12 of these dual xeon boxes and get up to
par :-)

Has anyone gotten a chance to play with the 64 bit AMD?

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator