[K12OSN] Streaming Audio, + Traffic Reduction

Hello,

We have a problem with our internet traffic, all the web content we use http, etc goes through our proxy and therefore only one copy is sent to the children.

But if we have them connecting to a radio station (galaxy 105 windows media, or the BBC, real media) the bandwidth is gobbled.

Is their anyway (the reverse of a traffic shaper, which does outgoing traffic) to reduce the external feed down to one connection and then at the server end distribute to the 20-30 pupils? - Like a proxy would??

TIA
James