Re: [K12OSN] LDAP vs NIS

jam mcquil com wrote:

BUT, you are already running portmapper, because NFS needs it.
<<

Ouch. Still, the impression I get is that portmapper represents a
significant exposure over and above nfs and the portmapper alone.

I just need to figure out a way to get more hours in the day.
<<

Heh, heh- ain't *that* the truth? I have a manila folder of printed LDAP
how-to's and articles that's getting thicker and thicker; maybe this week,
sometime . . .

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]