Re: [K12OSN] LDAP vs NIS

> Given your comment above about the unsophistication of your users, I'd say
> the risk is acceptable. ;)
>
> I still wouldn't use NIS, though. But that's just me. . .

I understand and believe whole heartedly that LDAP is the stuff. I just
don't think its necessary here. Something that's _nice_ but wouldn't
benefit this district much. And if it DOES turn out that I get NIS hacked
by one of our third graders.....I'm quitting and becoming a mechanic.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator