Re: [K12OSN] LDAP vs NIS

cwagnon redbugmail k12 ar us wrote:

Yes I've played with these toys :-) What I'm wanting to do is have my
samba/shadow passwords sync on my file server (already done) AS WELL AS
have my separate mail server accounts sync up as well.
<<

If it's simply a matter of syncing shadow passwords across multiple
machines, then the Cluster -> Cluster Users and Groups module in Webmin
should do it. But if you're using Cyrus IMAP or similar on the mail server,
then I'm running out of ideas. <g>

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]