Re:[K12OSN] OpenOffice in our W2K Lab - installation confusion

The initial "setup /net" done by the sys admin creates another "setup"
file that is executed with no options by the users.

see the following:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/instructions.html#multiple

HTH.  -- Pat Healy -- Palm Desert High School

On Sun, 2003-07-13 at 16:12, k12osn-request redhat com wrote:
>    7. OpenOffice in our W2K Lab - installation confusion (Dan Bentson-Royal)
<snip>