[K12OSN] CHANGELOG, updating/upgrading to 3.1.1, using installer or apt-get?

Dear Eric and fellow K12LTSP pioneers,

Thank you all for your generous work! I am benefitting a lot from your goodwill.

Eric, I suggest you make a CHANGELOG available, or more easy to find, for those interested in version changes. I just looked through the downloads.htmlchangel and the FTP site for this information without success.

I have a nearly virgin 3.1.0 server and recently found the 3.1.1 upgrade. Is it better to run the upgrade from the installer/boot disc, or is it better to run apt-get to upgrade packages?

What s the difference between rsync'ing the updates and using apt-get?

Thank you for your patience for a newbie rsync'er and apt-get'er.

All the best,

John Q. Public