[K12OSN] LDAP question #1

Ok. "All authentication objects (users and groups) will be stored on an
OpenLDAP server, using the base DN: dc=IDEALX,dc=ORG,"

Just like the website..Idealx.org (yeah I figured it out ALL by
myself....shutup) So do I really have to have something that can resolve
in DNS? I can't use static nat? Or can I just make something up. Or are
these just organizational figures?

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator