Re: [K12OSN] Audio capturing software

Thanks for your input folks.

This actually answers some questions I have for future projects as well.

What I'm trying to do right now is record sound from an Olympus
Pearlcorder (meeting notes), so I can re-use the tapes ASAP.

I'll save these as MP3 files onto a CD for future reference.

The physical connection is fine, I just can't seem to get any of
software on my machine to record from the line-in.

Cheers,
Bert