Re: [K12OSN] Audio capturing software

Not gui but i can boot up my sound server and find out

it uses the "sox" program to record down to wav. And if you have enough CPU
you can encode realtime to mp3 using lame. You just pipe the output of sox
straigh to lame.

In my case i dont have enough CPU. But i do have a 100mbit NIC. So i just ship
the wav audio off to my athlon 1800 for processing.

Cheers,
Rob