Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice in our W2K Lab - installation confusion

try sticking that command in their login scripts.

Im guessing there is one script for all students, or all groups of users.write
a little bat file that checks if its installed and if not installs it

I cant help you further as im priveleged not to work with any w**dows
machines, and dont know how either.

Cheers,
Rob