Re: [K12OSN] Re: OS X w/ Linux Servers and Home Directories

I don't think that's the problem because both the Mac itself and the NFS
server are authenticating from the same LDAP server and thus must have
matching UIDs for the users (they're getting the UIDs from the same
place).

Our district has access to an Apple Engineer so I might give him a call
and see if he has any clues.

Good luck on your project also!

luke