Re: [K12OSN] jury-rigging routing table, re-addressing LTSP network?

John,

Save yourself a bunch of trouble.

If your eth1 is on the 192.168.0.x network, then put your
eth0 on a different class-C.  Maybe 192.168.1.x or 10.0.0.x
or anything, as long as it's NOT 192.168.0.x.

Believe me, having 2 nics in the same machine, both on the
same class-C will really break things.  Unless you've played
with your netmasks, and subnetted the class-c.

Still, it's pretty easy to put your LTSP stuff on a different
class-c.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org