Re: [K12OSN] jury-rigging routing table, re-addressing LTSP network?

John,

Take a look in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

that contains the IP address of the eth0 interface.  Edit that.

And, edit the following files:

   /etc/exports
   /etc/dhcpd.conf
   /etc/hosts
   /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
   /etc/hosts.allow

I think that is all the places you need to worry about.

Jim.