Re: [K12OSN] jury-rigging routing table, re-addressing LTSP network?

jam mcquil com wrote:

John,

Take a look in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

that contains the IP address of the eth0 interface. Edit that.

And, edit the following files:

  /etc/exports
  /etc/dhcpd.conf
  /etc/hosts
  /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf
  /etc/hosts.allow

I think that is all the places you need to worry about.

Jim.

And if it still doesn't work, then try the following to see what else to possibly change:

cd /
find . -type f -exec grep -H 192.168.0 {} \;

But I think the files listed are most of what you need to change.

Sincerely,
Richard Black
http://www.cpqlinux.com/sitemap.html
http://www.cpqlinux.com/hostname.html