[K12OSN] SSL + IE6

I'm running squirrelmail. I setup SSL on my mail server (cause I got
paranoid when I could sniff passwords and usernames). Everything works
great...no more announcing passwords to the world. It wasn't too hard to
tell everybody how to install the certificates in IE6 (its not a pay for
deal...just the self signed certificate). I have this one user however (a
bookeeper that writes my paychecks nonetheless) that can't login from
squirrelmail now. She can on everyone elses machines and all the other
machines work fine. When you go to the page and type in your username and
password it sends you to the incorrect login page. I can't even login from
this machine. I've checked everything. This is a win98 box. I gave it all
the updates....including IE6 SP1 (had IE 5.5 but had the same problem).
I've played with the security settings and removed and added certificates
until I'm blue in the face. I played with the advanced section and made
sure ssl was enabled. I restored IE default settings. Nothing works, SOS
(Same old Sh*t). I liked it better when I was playing with servers all day
:-) Does anyone have ANY clue as to what the problem is. I have been
bangin my head for three days on this. I may end up re-imaging that thing
but she's got a lot of crap on there I wasn't wanting to trudge through.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+
Network Administrator