Re: [K12OSN] Bang For The Buck

> Should I build a beefier server to support all 10 workstations, and
convert
> our present server to another workstation? Budget will permit maybe an AMD
> 1900 and a Gig of memory (will that support 10 workstations?)

That should support 10 workstations nicely, working on the basis of

512Mb for the server

50+Mb for each workstation

as long as you not running it over 10base2 ;-)

Also you'll probably want to look which window manager your using.
Experience shows that gnome is probably gonna be your biggest overhead.