[K12OSN] ooo.org problem

Hi!

I have a little problem with Openoffice.

If I use standard installation from K12LTSP, when I do new user, it can
start Openoffice without setup and user data splash screen.

If I install new ooo.org 1.1RC and I do network setup (./setup -net), I
must on every user also run setup.
I even tried setup for one user and copy his installation (from
~/.openoffice) to new user home directory (with chmod of course). But if
I run ~/.openoffice/soffice, I again get installation screen.

So, how I can add users without doing any setup more for openoffice,
like in standard K12?

Meelis