[K12OSN] Terminals

Hi,

     I just read this and thought some people out there might be interested in the article on Wyse.  Check out http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS9563702291.html about Wyse is finding that the Linux thin-clients market grew 80% last year, so they are putting out new models.

     I subscribe to LinuxDevices.com newsletter.  The embedded market has some good things to offer us on occasion....

Dan