[K12OSN] Help with a true thin client (HDS)

Hi all,

I've been donated an HDS (Human Designed Systems) ViewStation FX.  It's a
true thin client that came from MIT.  In the initial boot screen I can
enter the following to set it up....

ip address  (this is easy)
gateway (also easy)
network mask (again easy)
Server Code filename (I have NO idea)  (HELP) (I believe I enter a path to
a file here)
Configuration filename (again...not sure) (HELP) (also I need to enter a
path here)

Can anyone help me out or suggest some things to try?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us