Re: [K12OSN] rstatd keeps dying

Well, I got impatient and rebooted. I suspect the problem is that the rpc stuff has to be brought up in a particular order, though shutting down and then restarting services in the order shown in /etc/rc.d/rc3.d did nothing to remedy the problem.

Has anyone else delt with this before, and if so what did you do to fix it?

-Jeff