Re: [K12OSN] SSL + IE6

(snips)> we'll
> be putting mozilla on more and more machines. We already had to switch to
> Mozilla in an entire lab because of some screwy things IE was doing with
> our online curriculum. I'm telling you guys....more and more of the
> curriculum we get into here is web-based......and compatible with linux.
> Some even work better in Mozilla that IE.

 Been running 'firebird 5.0.10' on hardened, patched-up-to-the-minute Win2K
box. It rocks, and IE is now just some nag taking up space ;) I fire it up
occasionally to verify some stuff, but other than a 2nd opinion, it stays off.
I have no occasion to slight IE, but mozilla is just a better, more useable
item.

 .02,
 /b