Re: [K12OSN] OpenLDAP training or courseware?

Sun bought Netscape's LDAP server software division a few years ago. I think it's part of their Sun ONE bundle now. But you might look for training via them.

Petre

Jeff Davis wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of training or courseware offered covering ldap or openldap? There is precious little formalized information out there, and the system's flexibilty is both a blessing and a curse. What I've learned so far has been from the web, this list, and of course the ever-popular school of hard knocks :)

The only thing I've been able to find so far is a course from RedHat, which is currently under development but not available yet.

Cheers,

-Jeff

Jefferson K. Davis
Technology and Information Systems Manager
Standard School District
1200 North Chester Ave
Bakersfield, CA  93308
USA