Re: [K12OSN] SSL + IE6

> > Caleb, have you tried cleaning out her IE cache.  We've found W98 can

> Yeah, that was the first thing I did.

 Had a couple thoughts. From a win box, login as root remotely to the server
using PuTTY ... from there, "nmap serverip" ... unsure which port squirrelmail
runs on, but can you see the port in the list?

 Additionally, opened vnc viewer on the win box, logged in easily, just like
sitting at a terminal ... I suppose the point being, does nmap for sure show
you the correct port(s) open, from the problem machine? That seems it would at
least narrow it down.

 Hope you get this critter! Good hunting -

 HTH,
 /b

[root ltsp root]# nmap 192.5.5.1 (my servers' eth1)

Starting nmap V. 3.00 ( www.insecure.org/nmap/ )
Interesting ports on  (192.5.5.1):
(The 1590 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port       State       Service
22/tcp     open        ssh
53/tcp     open        domain
111/tcp    open        sunrpc
899/tcp    open        unknown
5900/tcp   open        vnc
5901/tcp   open        vnc-1
5902/tcp   open        vnc-2
5903/tcp   open        vnc-3
6000/tcp   open        X11
7100/tcp   open        font-service
32770/tcp  open        sometimes-rpc3

Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 3 seconds