From: k12osn-admin redhat com [mailto:k12osn-admin redhat com]On Behalf
Of John Hansknecht
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 12:38 PM
To: listserv K12OSN
Subject: [K12OSN] webmin with K12LTSP 3.1.1

I recently did a couple of workstation installs using the K12LTSP 3.1.1
iso's. I am using the 'additional software' install tools. When I double
click on 'Get Webmin' apt-get starts and reports that it cannot find a
package 'webmin'. Am I doing something wrong?

FYI, all of the other installs worked just fine.

--
Thanks,

John Hansknecht

One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them
One email client to bring them all
And through security holes, blind them...