[K12OSN] Connect to broadband problem after upgrade to RH 9.0

Hi all folks,

Fat client
==========

I just upgrade my workstation box RH7.3 to RH9.0 with the latter's CD.
I encountered problem in setup broadband connection.  I have 2 (two)
Ethernet cards, eth0 for connecting to K12LTSP server and eth1 for
broadband-ADSL.  Both of them can be detected by the system.  Network
configuration went throught without problem but ppp0 (adsl) could not be
activated with following warning;

Determining IP information for eth1 failed .  Cannot activate network
device ppp0  /sbin/adsl-start:line 215:xxx terminate.  $CONNECT"S@">
/dev/null 2>&1

I tried many times including rechecking its configuration and ISP
information entered and could not discover the cause.

Kindly help.  Thanks in advance.

B.Regards
Stephen Liu