[K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible?

Hi Folks,

 I'm soo enthused with this LTSP. Just finished with another demo of it to
some folks, they were very impressed. (I'm scrambling to learn!)
 Any rate , a local pastor asked me if there was any method using LTSP to host
a multi-player game. (The idea being an outreach to teenagers)
 Long on excitement, short on linux - thought to ask the better minds. The
facility is available shortly, would start with say 10 terminals and scale up
from there, if it's do-able. While I don't figure stuff like "Counter Strike"
being do-able, wondering if there's any decent possibilities.

Any takers, love to hear about it.

TIA!
/b