Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible?

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 15:23, Angel Gabriel wrote:

> What is the URL of this startrek game??

    Now...how did I know there'd be interest in that?  :>

    This is the game I dreamed of the first time  I walked into a
computer lab at college.  I believe it's called "NetTrek".  I'm gonna go
look for it, now....but feel free to search ahead.  Make it so.

    :)

ICQ  5119262