Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible?

I found it, it's Netrek.org ! Thanks!

On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 21:39, Brian Fahrlander wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-07-21 at 15:23, Angel Gabriel wrote:
> >
> > What is the URL of this startrek game??
>
>     Now...how did I know there'd be interest in that?  :>
>
>     This is the game I dreamed of the first time  I walked into a
> computer lab at college.  I believe it's called "NetTrek".  I'm gonna go
> look for it, now....but feel free to search ahead.  Make it so.
>
>     :)
>
> --
> Brian Fahrländer          GNU/Linux Zealot, Conservative, and Technomad
> Evansville, IN                    My Voyage: http://www.CounterMoon.com
> ICQ  5119262
Hello

I would like to be reminded of your birthday each year using an
excellent service offered by BirthdayAlarm.com

Please click on the following link for me and enter your name and
birthday, it only takes a few seconds:

  http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/5064697a5874080b663

Thank you
Angel