[K12OSN] ftp site for Macintosh ltsp parts

Anyone who would like parts and pieces of ltsp for nubus mac email me off list
and I will give you the url. Hesitant to stick the school's keester out in the
breeze. Skip Gaede's YDL2.3.tar is  the ppc version of /opt/ltsp/i386. I put it
in /opt/ltsp/ppc.His sea.bin I have never tried but should have relevant pieces
of mklinux booter to add to an existing os 7.6 hrad drive. plus a kernel using
dhcp on port 67. There are also XF86Config for 6100 5260 and the little 512x384
monitors. There are a few things to work out in the long run....right mouse
click... graceful logout....I know just enoigh to be dangerous on Mac OS
and ydl....but at 66 mhz the 6100 is useable and the 5260 at 75 or 100 meg even
better...half again faster than native Macos.. Chuck