Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible?

Phillips,

> Do you like xpilot?

 Don't know yet. But we do have access to a crop of beta testers ;) Seems 3
games have been shown today on this list; will likely try out each, starting
with the http://www.netrek.org/info.html one. Who knows, this could turn into
some real fun for the teens. Personally, I've yet to complete even a game of
solitaire, but did enjoy a round of 'frozen bubble' on a JAMD box here. My
favorite game is seeing how to make something work ;)

 I see real potential for games; much of this started with an article we read:
 http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/current/feature.html/1/index.html
 "Wired for War" (warning, has some # !& words in it)

 Seems this is a sudden, huge surge -??? Any rate, this could become a
cost-effective alternative for Fri/Sat nite street rats ;) Who knows, maybe
they'll see church in a differnt light -

 cheers,
 /b