[K12OSN] 2 Questions

I am still a newbie, but my experience is growing.

I just installed K12LTSP 3.1.1 (a fresh install). I can't reach the internet. I used to have the

earlier version and got right to the Internet with basically the same hardware configuration (a

cable modem and a router) I just added a CD Burner.

When I enter an IP address, the error message is "the connection was refused when attempting to

connect to xx.xxx.xx.xxx".

If I enter something like "http://www.cnn.com"; the error message is "www.cnn.com could not be

found. Please check the name and try again"

What do I need to do to get Internet access?

Also, I need to run IceWM as the default because the server is "less than robust." How do I do

this? (remember I'm a newbie)

Thanks,

Ken Johnson