RE: [K12OSN] wireless network with linux terminal server

i have orinoco silver wireless cards and a trendnet te100-pc100
 ..at the time i had a n smc awbr  7004 but don't think it matters long as dhcp
is disabled I think the wireless package lists what is supported
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003, you wrote: > what sort of network cards & base
station? >  > -----Original Message-----