[K12OSN] On the trail of the elusive Java

    OK, someone here managed to put an 'install java' button on
K12LTSP...but I can't get to it right now.

    I've tried for several years to install Java (at all) from an RPM,
and it still remains to this day the only RPM I can't install (and
expect to work).

    What's the secret?  I need this, of all things, to open a Word
Document that AbiWord can't open...

    Thanks!

ICQ  5119262