Re: [K12OSN] OT sme / e-smith and dansguardian?

I've been using E-Smith/SME for three years at my school.  I use it as a
proxy/web filter and another as my PDC/File server with WinNY/2K/XP
roaming profiles.  It is a breeze to set up and run.  On my proxy/filter I
use Stephen Nobles's modules....www.dungog.net/sme   Best $33 ever spent.
$99 for access to all on his site and well worth it.  In all honesty it
takes less than 18 mins to go from a bare HD to a fully functioning
proxy/filter (I know...I timed myself).   Trust me you'll love it....Maine
has many schools using this set up and also the folks in Illinois do as
well...check out their site at www.tech-geeks.org   You can also download
E-smith at www.linuxiso.org as well.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator