Re: [K12OSN] Snapshot backups with rsync

There is a similar program at http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/
that can use rsync but it can also use tar and can back up
windows shares without any client setup.  It compresses the
results and merges duplicates found anywhere (across machines
and runs) into a single copy to reduce space used, and it
provides a web interface with access control to allow people
to browse and restore their own on-line backups.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les futuresource com