[K12OSN] K12LTSP Auto relogin?

Hello K12LTSPer's,

I've set up a test K12LTSP server and have been working on some
configurations. It was a breeze to set up (Thanks to everyone
working on the project!). The only strange thing I get is a message about
not being able to mount some AbiWord fonts on boot up - but I'm not to
worried about that for now since I don't plan on using AbiWord).

One of the first things I wanted to do was have the machine automatically
log in. I followed the directions in the Wiki to do this (using KDE) and
it works fine. However, if someone logs out, you must log in using a
username/password. What I would like to have happen is for the machine to
logout, allow about 5 seconds for someone to enter a different
username/password. If nothing is entered, then the machine should start
backup with the default username/password for that machine. Has anyone
done something like this that can give me a few suggestions on what to
do? I guess I can just prevent someone from logging out, but I'd like the
above solution better if something like that is possible. Right now, I'm
just using KDE, but I'll probably change my Window Manager to icewm (if
that makes any difference to anybody's solution).

Ed C.