[K12OSN] Call for Volunteers, Linux World - San Fran

Ok,

We've got about 14 people signed up to help at the LTSP booth at
Linux World, coming up starting Aug 5th, in San Francisco.

I'm sending the call out again, just to see if anyone else
is interested in spending a couple of hours at the booth.

For those who have already volunteered, please send me your mailing
addresses, and I'll send the exhibit hall passes to you.

Some of you have already done that, and should already have the
passes.

Thanks,

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

It's LinuxWorld time again :)

On Tuesday, August 5th, we will be invading the Moscone center
in San Francisco.

We've got a booth lined up for LTSP in the .org pavilion, and
if you happen to be in the area at that time, and have a few
hours to spare, we'd love to have you spend some time at the
booth.

We've done this many times before , and it's always a great
adventure, and the LTSP booth has typically been one of the
busiest in the whole exhibit hall.

The show starts on Tuesday morning, August 5th, and goes until
4:00pm on Thursday, August 7th.

The full schedule is:

   Tuesday, Aug 5th    10:00am - 5:00pm
   Wednesday, Aug 6th  10:00am - 5:00pm
   Thursday, Aug 7th   10:00am - 4:00pm

We're also planning the traditional LTSP dinner for Wednesday
evening, so you sure don't want to miss that.

In addition, Marty Connor will be there at the Etherboot booth,
so you can stop by and thank him for the Rom-o-matic site that
he maintains.

If you need passes to get into the exhibit hall, just send
me an email, and I can mail them out to you.

So, it's a great opportunity to meet fellow LTSP users and
developers.  Plus, keep your fingers crossed, cuz there just
might be an important announcement about a certain release
of your favorite open source project at the show.

If you are interested, and would like to be a part of the
adventure, then please send me an email to:

        volunteers LTSP org

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org