Re: [K12OSN] request for configuration suggestions

I use winbind on 2000 server..happy to send you my configs..I allowed allusera
to smbmount their p drive and built the dumbest little script for them to
mount their own shares..Pam_mount is supposed to do this but never got it to
work. Users can see others folders but not enter read or write. Happy to share
what Chuck Sullivan shared with me...