Re: [ok-mail] Re: [K12OSN] request for configuration suggestions

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 08:02, cliebow downeast net wrote:
> I use winbind on 2000 server..happy to send you my configs..I allowed allusera
> to smbmount their p drive and built the dumbest little script for them to
> mount their own shares..Pam_mount is supposed to do this but never got it to
> work. Users can see others folders but not enter read or write. Happy to share
> what Chuck Sullivan shared with me...
I would lover so see a copy of the configs for winbind, and also the
script to mount the p drives. If I get Pam_mount to work I will post
something.

--
Thanks,

John Hansknecht

One OS to fool them all
One browser to find them
One email client to bring them all
And through security holes, blind them...