Re: [K12OSN] Windows 2000 Server to Linux Migration

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003, Petre Scheie wrote:

> Just some book opinions that may or may not be relevant to you:
>
> Red Hat: I've been looking for a good RH-specific book for years and
> have yet to find one.  What I want is a book that covers, for example,

I've been looking for a mid level book,  there seem to be books for
newbies, and there are a lot of books for the guru's but what about the
person in between ???  got a good system up and running and able to use it
with few problems, but if I want to tweek it or trouble shoot I can read
something that I understand but doesn't go anywhere as far as I need, or a
book so over my head that I don't even understand the language...

Bob