Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible?

Bill,

 Thank you for the tips ... Surely the day will come when this is as easy as
other stuff I'm used to. Oft times it's best to back off and go again. I'll
bang on this all more tommorrow, and see what's up. I *did* </glee> get this
freeciv critter fig'd out, at least 1% or so ;) and it's up, logged in with 2
players here on the ltsp lan.
 So, going from the know to the unknown... and reading like crazy. At least
it's not a life-box; worst-case I've got a copy of Darik's boot'n nuke handy
.. hee hee. But thus far the whole linux experience has been rewarding.

 OK, off to the night job ;) Good ol' diesels, they're simply multiplexed and
don't cause your hair to fall out.
 /b