Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible?

On Wed, 2003-07-23 at 19:34, Brad Mills wrote:
> Brian,
>
> >     Argh; don't forget to look for RPMs; see rpmfind.net.  I know there
> > are versions of FreeCiv out there in RPM form, and you won't have to get
> > your hands dirty...
>
>  OK, Dl'd and re-installed FreeCiv, in RPM. Did find it on rpmfind.net
>
>  Even had it going on ws004, did indeedie show 2 folk logged in, so now it's
> time to examine the manual and see what one does to play this baby.
>
>  Thank you,
>  /b

    Great!  I'm so glad to hear it.  I've been running text-mode and
using tarballs for like 20+ years...that's too long.  Ya need to enjoy
it, too...not just figure out the enigma.  Ya know?  And that's
especially true when a client's paying for it....

ICQ  5119262