Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible? ("find" syntax)

>   [current dir doesn't matter]
>   find / -name "armagetron"

--snip--

> See the "find" man page for details on syntax.  It can be tricky at first.

I use find a lot, and never did know it's syntax...  I just:

find <directory to start from> | grep <what looking for>

ie

find / | grep ozilla

(I often leave the first letter off in case it is capitalized)

find and grep are great bedfellows. :)