Re: [K12OSN] Multiplayer games possible? ("find" syntax)

Brian,

 Wow! You guys ain't just a-kiddin' ! whoa ... my little PuTTY window filled up
big-time!

 [root ltsp root]# locate ozilla |more
/var/lib/menu/kde/Applications/Internet/More Internet/mozilla-mail.desktop
/root/.Trash/MozillaFirebird
/root/.Trash/MozillaFirebird/chrome

and |more and |more!

 'Nuther lesson learned. Now to keep in practice, as it will get lost in my
teeny noggin ;) Duhhhh, what was *that* command again? Linux is so compelling!

 BTW, have printed 50+ pages of the FreeCiv.org stuff, so will tackle this a
bit more.

 cheers,
 /b