Re: [K12OSN] Snapshot backups with rsync

> I can't find the link to the rsync on NT doc, but I have it at work so
> if anyone is interested let me know and I will post it.

There were a couple people that were interested in this so I thought I
would post it to the list with the link.

The original is posted at

http://www.tiarnan.phlegethon.org/rsyncntdoc.html

Unfortunately, some of his files were gone and there were a couple errors
in the document.  I have contacted him about it and at least until he
fixes the stuff, there is a changed version located here.

http://linux.wku.edu/~brent/rsyncntdoc.html

Enjoy.

Brent