Re: [K12OSN] "Linux for Dummies" Book

Try Linux Complete published by Sybex. $20 and it covers just about everything, but in a form that is easy to understand the size is a little intimidating (1,000 pages), but categorized for reference work. Another good newbie book is Linux for Windows Addicts , but I don't remember the publisher. You can find it at Books-A-Million. Bright red. Around $30.

Jerry