Re: [Ltsp-discuss] Re: [K12OSN] Printing From Local Netscape

Have a look at rlpr. It does not need a local spooler for the client.
It sends the data directly to the configured lpr daemon on the print server.
I have been using it for a few years and not sure where I got it from but it is probably available from freshmeat.

Regards
Darryl Bond