Re: [K12OSN] Video resolution for VIA mini-itx clients?

From: <dale quigg aspentech com>

> Hi,
>
> I can't seem to find this anywhere.  Do the Via mini-itx boards
support
> 16-bit color at 1280 x 1024 resolution?
>
> I think this would be an important criteria for clients since this is
the
> native resolution of 17" LCD monitors which will be affordable soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Dale

You can find out anything you ever wanted to know about EPIA boards at:

http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_mini_itx_spec.jsp?motherboardId=21

Via epia boards graphics supports:
- Integrated AGP4X with 2D/3D Graphics Acceleration
- Motion Compensation for DVD playback
- VIP port for video overlay function

Don
webserf